A Typical Day at Joe’s Club
Our clients start to arrive around 7:15 each morning by caregiver. They are greeted with a loving smile, music, and the smell of fresh coffee. But the day is just beginning.
- 7:15 am – Doors Open. Music Starts.
- 7:30 am – 10:30 am – Light Breakfast
- 9:00 am – Buses start arriving
- 10:00 am – Exercise / Group Activities with Community Guests
- 10:00 am – Movie Time in the Multimedia Room
- 11:00 am – Jokes and Trivia, Table Games
- Noon – Hot Lunch
- 12:30 pm – Garden Stroll
- 1 pm – Main Live Entertainment (always volunteer)
- 2:15 pm – Afternoon Snack
- 2:30 pm – Word / Mental Games, Table Games
- 3:00 pm – Bingo
- 3:15 pm – Buses start departing
- 4:00 pm – Classic TV & Movie Time
- 4:15 pm – Last bus leaves
- 5:30 pm – Club Closes
Our Floor Plan
Joe’s Club: Joe’s Club is where the party’s at. We have entertainment daily. Our activities coordinator leads the group with everything from exercises to singing. We do games and crafts for everyone to enjoy.
Grandma’s Room: Grandma’s room is designed to make our higher needs members feel comfortable and at home. We do special activities designed around the cognitive levels of our members. This room has a higher staff to client ratio than then other rooms.
The Lounge: Are you worn out from all the fun, kick your feet up in one of the recliners we have back in the lounge and recharge your battery? Yau can take a small break from the action. Don’t be fooled you aren’t going to sleep the day away, you are at Joe’s for fun and that’s what you’re going to have.
Multi-Media Room: Do you like to surf the web, or watch movies from yesteryear then head on over to the craft room? You can catch a movie on our HD projector or work on an art project with staff.
Purple Room: All the excitement a little too much for you, escape the Purple room for some quiet time and get away from it all. One of our staff will make sure you are comfortable and able to unwind. We understand that there can sometimes be too much of a good thing.
Outside Space: We have a walled off garden with mature share trees and plenty of places to enjoy nature.