1) Entry fee: $20 per chance/golf ball or $99/7 golf balls. Each participant will be entered into the Brevard Alzheimer’s Foundation Helicopter Ball Drop, sponsored by the Waite Company, to be held at the Indian River Colony Club in Viera, Florida. Participants may enter as many times as they would like. Participants will be assigned numbered golf ball(s) based on their entry. The maximum number of balls to be sold is 2000. Balls will be sold from February 15, 2021 – April 10, 2021. An email will be sent confirming your purchase and another will be sent with your golf ball number(s) from email@example.com. Participants must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to purchase chances and to win prizes.
2) On Saturday, April 10, 2021, the numbered golf balls will be placed randomly in a bucket, flown up into the air within a Helicopter, and dropped above the 9th hole at the Indian River Colony Club. The participant whose golf ball is closest to the pin will win $5,000 cash.
3) Winner will be the ball that goes closest to the pin. Determination for the golf ball closest to the pin will be conducted by measuring the distance from the pin to the nearest golf ball. In case of a tie, the participant whose golf ball is the lowest numbered will be deemed closer.
4) Winners will be announced on‐site live on Facebook and need not be present to win. The event will be live-streamed and can be viewed online on multiple pages.
5) If the Helicopter Ball Drop must be canceled for any reason, it will be delayed one day or until the weather is suitable for helicopter safety.
6) All funds raised with the Helicopter Ball Drop will go to the Brevard Alzheimer’s Foundation.
Thank you for your support for this great event!